Contribution Accounting and COBRA Administration
Company: Zenith American
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Title: Contribution Processor 2 Department: Contribution
AccountingBargaining Unit:1546 Grade:22Position Type: Non-exempt
Hours per Week: 37.5Internal Posting Deadline:1/14/20Job Function:
Responsible for performing account reconciliation for multiple
employers, including contribution accounting, billing and
eligibility and COBRA administration for multiple Plans."Has
minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job
- Review and process participant eligibility, dependent, and
status changes in accordance with Plan provisions for multiple
- Administer COBRA benefits, including generating notification
letters and processing payments.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly employer billings, including
balancing employer payments and calculating monthly premiums as
well as other fees and administrative costs.
- Provide customer service to members, providers,
brokers/consultants, employers, unions and internal customers via
telephone, email and correspondence.
- Receive and balance client payments, investigate delinquent
employers and refund requests, and participate in payroll
- Process monthly reports and review account statements.
- Prepare bank deposits including employer remittances, COBRA,
retiree and self-payments and claims refunds and balance
- Maintain billing files and records.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2+years of billing, eligibility, accounting or related
experience through which the candidate has demonstrated good
attention to detail and the ability to interact effectively with
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet applications with MS
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence,
regulations, plan documents and memos.
- Ability to interact with other departments in furnishing or
obtaining information or reports.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to analyze and explain both verbally and in writing
complex billing and account reconciliation issues.
- Ability to plan and schedule work to meet deadlines.Zenith
American SolutionsReal People. Real Solutions. National Reach.
Local Expertise.We are currently seeking an experiencedContribution
Processor 2with the necessary skills, initiative, and personality,
along with the desire to get the most out of their working life, to
help us be our best every day.Zenith American Solutions is the
largest independent Third Party Administrator in the United States
and currently operates over 40 offices nationwide. The original
entity of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our
company was formed as the result of a merger between Zenith
Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By
combining resources, best practices and scale, the new organization
is even stronger and better than beforeWe realize the importance a
comprehensive benefits program to our employees and their families.
As part of our total compensation package, we offer an array of
benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage, a
retirement savings 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off
(PTO), great opportunities for growth, and much, much
more!Internals to Apply:If you meet the minimum qualificationsand
are interested in applying for the above position, please submit an
application. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on the
Internal Posting Deadline listed above in order to be considered
Keywords: Zenith American, Houston , Contribution Accounting and COBRA Administration, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!