Posted on: September 16, 2020
- Prepare and process Revenue related invoices through payables
- Prepare and input daily field reported financial data and
keypunch all data into computer system.
- Maintain individual client parker accounts; Adds, deletes, &
- Enter and post monthly receivable payments.
- Coordinate, monitor, review and collect overdue/outstanding
- Support Field Operation Managers in preparation of invoicing,
resolution of A/R issues and investigating areas of concern,
monthly parker corrections, monthly parking collections, printing
- Assist, as needed, in preparation of monthly client
- Ticket audits and daily paperwork reconciliation. Customer
- General office skills including but not limited to: answer and
direct incoming phone calls, open mail, send payments to the
lockbox, and assist in customer inquiries and transactions.
- Support Facility Managers and Regional Financial Analyst with
other administrative duties as necessary.
- Two Year Degree in Accounting or related field preferred; or 3
years equivalent experience in accounts receivable or related field
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written
- Must have an ability to compose basic written business
- Must be a team player.
- Should be comfortable working individually with little
supervision and possess the ability to prioritize daily, weekly and
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and
Outlook. Bookkeeping, and Main Frame AS400 Computer data entry and
retrieval experience a big plus. SP+ is an equal opportunity
employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train,
and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or
other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not
tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or
applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the
individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Keywords: SP+, Houston , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!