Posted on: April 10, 2021
TL;DR:Imubit is looking for a top-notch Financial Analyst to
support the Accounting and Finance teams as the company disrupts
the massive process manufacturing industry with breakthrough
machine learning technology.
About us:Imubit, a Houston-based startup backed by Silicon Valley
Venture Capital, has invented a new machine learning paradigm for
process industries. The company was founded by world-class machine
learning scientists, globally renowned in process manufacturing,
and serial entrepreneurs. Our clients are among the largest global
energy, refining, and chemical operators.
We are looking for:A self-driven and critical thinking Financial
Analyst to support the Finance and Accounting teams in the areas of
month-end close, financial reporting, corporate budgeting,
forecasting, variance analysis as well as providing economic
analysis and other ad-hoc projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to Assistant Controller and CFO on ad-hoc basis
- Works with Assistant Controller for preparation of Board of
Directors materials and investor relations materials for both debt
and equity investors
- Assists with preparation of the weekly cash forecast, monthly
financial reports to management, and quarterly financial reporting
to debt and equity investors
- Collaborates with Assistant Controller to improve Imubit's
- Uses financial information and budget vs. actual analysis to
suggest improvements to business operations and to drive margin
- Interfaces with operations and sales teams to better integrate
information across the organization into forecasted financials
- Consolidates insurance information and improves insurance
costs/outcomes regarding premiums, coverage, and deductibles
- Vendor spending reviews and variance analysis as needed
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or
Finance; Masters or MBA preferred
- CPA preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in the oil and gas, public accounting,
or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry, preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite applications,
including Excel & Google Sheets (required)
- Experience with Quickbooks, preferred
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication,
- Strong Financial Modeling skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and
meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth-oriented environment.
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls
and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Keywords: Imubit, Houston , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!