Experienced Staff Auditor
Company: LaPorte CPAs & Business Advisors
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Executes the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of
- Identifies and communicates accounting and auditing matters to
managers and partners
- Become familiar with services offered by the firm to assist in
- Establish business contacts with clients and provide excellent
customer service by following up in a timely mannerCredentials &
- BS/MS in Accounting
- 1-3 years of audit experience in public accounting
- CPA (Preferred) or actively working towards requirements for
- Non-Profit Experience PreferredKnowledge & Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full working knowledge of financial statements, audit
procedures, GAAP, SAS, etc.
- Ability to produce annual financial statements with full
- Proficiency with computer audit applications and
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple engagements simultaneously, while
maintaining consistency and accuracy.
- Ability to successfully interact with staff as well as clients'
internal accounting staff and business owners.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism including the
ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Keywords: LaPorte CPAs & Business Advisors, Houston , Experienced Staff Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!