Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for an Collections Specialist with experience in
B2B Credit and Collections. This position requires excellent verbal
and written communication skills, good judgment, a high level of
tact and discretion, attention to detail, good technical skills,
and strong organizational & communication abilities.
If this is you, apply today!
Our Core Values Personal Values:
- Foster contagious enthusiasm.
- Dive in and swim. No excuses.
- Explore, learn and share every day.
- Care for and elevate those around you. Business Core Values
- Lead with transparency, integrity, and ownership.
- Craft simple, powerful solutions that work
- Be agile and flexible to achieve the goal.
- Embrace transformational technologies
- Deliver extraordinary experiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following up on past due accounts by phone and in writing,
sending monthly statements, handing all payment issues or
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customer AP
- Cash and credit application
- Maintaining customer files
- Assisting Credit Manager with credit decisions
- Processing customer credits and refunds
- Revenue and margin calculations and AR aging reporting
- Month and Year-End A/R closing activities
- Serve as backup for Accounts Payable and other members of the
accounting teams as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years recent accounts receivable experience
- Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Ariba, Coupa, WAWF, Tungsten and other
- High degree of tact and discretion
- Solid PC skills including MS Office and MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
Keywords: UnifiedCommunications.com, Houston , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!