JIB Accountant (Contract Opportunity)
Company: Horn Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Horn Solutions is seeking a JIB Accountant for a long term
engagement with our client, a growing E&P company.Primary
- Investigate and prepare timely responses to joint interest
audit exceptions, in accordance with terms and provisions of
applicable Joint Operating Agreements and COPAS Accounting
- Coordinating with Joint Interest Accounting staff, Operations
Financial Analysts and other Operations personnel as required.
- Engage in audit response and resolution discussions with the JI
Audit Supervisor and other company personnel, as required.
- Utilize the complete functionality of the Joint Interest Audit
Tracking System to effectively manage open audit activity,
including the quantification of audit results by preparing monthly
and quarterly reporting of audit statistical data.**Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Joint Interest Audit or Joint Interest Accounting
- Ability to multi-task and independently handle routine
- Required minimum 3 years oil and gas industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and ExcelFor immediate
consideration, please apply online.Job Type: Contract
Keywords: Horn Solutions, Inc., Houston , JIB Accountant (Contract Opportunity), Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!