Senior Cost Accountant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Cost Accountant About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a solid organization that has been in business
for over a decade.
- This well-established firm is a global company.
- Why work here:
- Endless opportunities for interesting and challenging work that
you can feel passionate about.
- This firm is committed to creating a workplace that fosters
innovation, teamwork, and pride.
- Partner with the Plant Manager and truly make an impact on the
- Live and work northwest of Cypress, Texas!
- Mentor a Staff Accountant Overview of the Senior Cost
- Prepare weekly reporting to analyze variances between actual
and standard cost.
- Summarize the operating insights into what is driving the
- Explain variances from the forecast.
- Monitor performance to key financial and operating goals.
- Coordinate cost analysis for all products, monitoring drivers
deemed important to meeting profit objectives.
- Review completed production order daily, compare and analyze
actual job cost to standard cost per production order
- Planning and collecting data to determine costs of business
activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials,
manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on
- Reconcile shipments at a standard cost to cost of goods
- Monitors physical inventories and cycle count program providing
support to enhance the process.
- Reconciles finished, WIP and raw goods inventories on a monthly
- Assisting in Month end close of General Ledger specifically to
cost, manufacturing and inventory Preferred Qualifications for the
Senior Cost Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Houston , Senior Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Waller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!