Associate Financial Advisor / Financial Planner
Company: confidential, RIA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Associate Financial Advisor / Financial Planner.Houston, TX.
Requires: 2-3 years experience in RIA, family office, financial
planning, CFP or CFP candidate, Series 65. Our client is a boutique
independent RIA in search of an Associate Financial
Advisor/Financial Planner. The right candidate will serve as a
primary collaborator with the lead advisor and owner and support
client relationships with financial plan creation and updates.
There is long-term growth potential and equity shareholder
potential in this role. The ideal candidate desires to be a part of
a growing team with direct impact on the business growth.
Responsibilities of the Associate Financial Advisor/Planner: -
Build and maintain client relationships in partnership with lead
advisor and owner. - Attend meetings held by lead advisor and owner
with clients and prospects. - Prepare client financial plans and
documents, ensuring compliance and objectives are met. - Work with
clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed. - Gather
client data including financial constraints and goals. - Run ad hoc
reports using Orion, Holistiplan, and Morningstar Advisor
Workstation. - Ensure an exceptional client experience. - Help with
Qualifications of the Associate Financial Advisor/Planner:
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- CFP or CFP candidate and Series 65 preferred.
- Enrolled Agent a plus.
- 2-3+ years of experience with an investment
consulting/management firm, family office, or RIA.
- Strong financial planning experience that includes experience
presenting plans to clients.
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and
- Organized and detail-oriented while managing and prioritizing
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced,
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Vaccination required. Compensation & Benefits: Competitive
compensation, bonus, and benefits package.
Keywords: financial planning, financial advisor, RIA, family
office, wealth management, CFP, Series 65
Keywords: confidential, RIA, Houston , Associate Financial Advisor / Financial Planner, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!