Teller at Heights Banking Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Welcome!We invite you to explore the award-winning culture,
people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so
special. Make your next career choice a confident
- High School Diploma OR GED
- 6 months of experience in Retail or Financial sales OR 2 years
of U.S. Military service OR 1 year of college
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- 1 year of experience with personal computer, system data entry
or Internet searchJob DescriptionTeller
The Teller will be responsible for contributing to the overall
success of a Retail Banking Center by committing to
banker-readiness, conducting marketing activities leading to
revenue growth in loans, deposits and noninterest income,
contributing to the prescribed customer experience levels,
maintaining disciplined operational objectives, while striving for
excellence in execution in each of the mentioned areas. This role's
work schedule will involve occasional evenings and Saturdays and
requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages
weighing up to 25 pounds. Depending on this role's location, this
position could require extended periods of standing.
Successful incumbents have composure, listening skills, a drive for
results, time management, are customer focused, and can develop
Position Responsibilities:Marketing Activities
- Execute the proactive marketing activities for the attraction,
retention and expansion of customers.
- Complete assigned Daily Planning activities.
- Actively engaged in Banker Readiness by developing an in-depth
knowledge of consumer and small business products and
- Provide for Customer Engagement by introducing customers to
Comerica's product and services and addressing customer questions,
e.g., how-to use products and services and follows-up on a timely
- Support Consumer and Business Development, work targeted leads
as assigned, update customer information, and identify customer
- Actively participate in Marketing Activity meetings and offer
- Provide transactional customer service, including but not
limited to the following: accept and process deposits, withdrawals
and payments and handle other over the counter and mail
- Provide remarkable customer service through all customer
interactions, opening new accounts, problem resolution, telephone
answering, safe deposit access, etc.
- Impact the revenue growth of the Banking Center.
- Other duties as assigned.Operational Risk
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance
- Adhere to all Banking Center Risk Assessment and Compliance
- Control losses by following policies and procedures.
- Subject Matter expert for all Banking Center Operational
Activities Tool (BOAT) assigned tasks to ensure proper completion
- Other duties as assigned.Customer Experience
- Able to assess needs and add value to customers and
- Introduce and refer customers to the Platform through routine
- Perform routine customer requests.
- Resolve basic customer complaints.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Impact the customer experience following defined customer
experience guidelines and other customer experience behaviors and
feedback as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Partnership
- Engage in activities that support Collaboration partnerships,
partner engagement and relationships.
- Impact the efforts that support Banking Center
- Refer opportunities to the platform for further analysis in
support of partner engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.Work Hours8:00am - 5:00pm Monday -
FridayWork Location(s)HeightsAbout ComericaWe know that our
employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to
investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for
lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a
comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which
are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your
salary will be commensurate with your work experience.Upon offer,
Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint
check.NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable
background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and
NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE
Act.Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services
company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned
by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management.
Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and
helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas,
Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California,
Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several
other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.Comerica is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with
disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.
Keywords: Comerica, Houston , Teller at Heights Banking Center, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!