*Remote* - Senior Regulatory Counsel - Rapid Growth Consumer Finance Company
Company: Larson Maddox
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Senior Regulatory Counsel - Rapid Growth Consumer Finance
CompanyA quickly evolving and rapidly growing national consumer
finance company is looking to add an experienced Regulatory Counsel
to their legal team and are actively in a large growth stage. The
company offers a fantastic growth opportunity and a great work life
balance of a fully remote work schedule. This position will
primarily focus on all things regulatory that apply to consumer
lending as well as cross functional team applications. This
position is also responsible for drafting legal documents including
loan documents. The Regulatory Counsel will be responsible for:
- Provide advice, legal guidance, and assistance on a large range
of regulatory applications, examinations, and enforcement in
regulations such as TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, etc.
- Help develop and put in action company products and
- Provide advice to management on compliance within the consumer
finance spaceThe Director, Corporate and M&A Counsel
qualifications should include:
- JD from Accredited Law School, and bar admission in one U.S.
- 6+ years of corporate legal experience either at a top law firm
and/or in-house experience
- Consumer Finance Experience Strongly Preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships with coworkers, clients,
and the customer
- If you believe these qualifications match your resume, then
please do not hesitate to apply
Keywords: Larson Maddox, Houston , *Remote* - Senior Regulatory Counsel - Rapid Growth Consumer Finance Company, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!