Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are looking for the next step in your accounting career,
Ledgent Accounting & Finance has a fantastic Senior Accountant
position that you may want to explore! This exciting Direct Hire
opportunity is based in the Houston, TX area. In this role you will
have the ability to build your career, be rewarded for your hard
work and grow with an amazing company!
The Senior Accountant will lead the month-end close process,
consolidation of financial statements, and general ledger review.
The Senior Accountant will work side-by-side with the Controller,
and other members of the accounting team, to complete day-to-day
accounting functions including A/R, A/P, cash posting, payroll
review, and other general accounting activities.
What you get to do day to day:
- Accounting operations within A/P and A/R
- Produce journal entries and preform month-end close under
- Oversee reconciliations
- Maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Compose income statements and monthly balance sheets for
- Aid in implementing accounting procedures and internal controls
that are compliant with GAAP
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years progressive accounting experience
- Experience with QuickBooks or a similar accounting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables and V-LOOK
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- CPA or CPA eligible a plus
Pay: $85-90K Yearly
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT Senior Accountant
opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email
Lindsay email@example.com today!
Keywords: Ledgent, Houston , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!