AVP or VP Reinsurance Accounting - REMOTE
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About the Company and Opportunity
- Stable organization on growth trajectory - continuing to look
at acquisitions, yet manageable enough where you can wrap your arms
around the entire processes.
- Supportive talent within the organization to lean on for
training, questions, etc.
- Not your typical "status-quo" role - ability to work on
interesting projects that will challenge you. Great opportunity to
work with the strategy group.
- Entrepreneurial like: Innovative, growth opportunities (keep
building your skills).
- Provide a free Gym onsite for all employees with excellent
- Company encourages working within the community and
volunteering your time. Paid time off for volunteer work toward a
non-profit of your choice.
- Excellent PTO policy!
- Solid benefits - including tuition reimbursement and assistance
with gaining certifications. About the AVP/2VP Reinsurance Finance
- Reporting to the CAO, oversee the accounting, financial
reporting and operations for the company's reinsurance
- Lead and mentor the team responsible for reinsurance
accounting, settlements, STAT and GAAP Financial reporting, treaty
- Assist with implementation of new reinsurance agreements,
amendments, and recaptures, including development of accounting
policy, operational processes, and reporting/data flow.
- Lead efforts within the department on process improvements for
- Other duties as assigned. Preferred Qualifications
- BS Accounting/Finance. CPA is a plus.
- 10+ years Reinsurance Accounting experience in a Life & Annuity
business (within an organization or auditing Life & Annuity
businesses from public accounting).
- 3+years' management experience.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Houston , AVP or VP Reinsurance Accounting - REMOTE, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!