Posted on: August 7, 2022
Audit Senior - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life
Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony BarhoumAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $85,000 - $115,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are a premier accounting, tax, financial advisory and consulting
organization. Based in Houston, TX with clients around the world,
we work with growing companies fostering innovation and
collaboration. We specialize in Tax Planning & Preparation,
Business Advisory & Consulting Services, Assurance, Business
Valuation, Family Office Services, Cost Segregation, Fraud
Investigations, Succession Planning, M & A Services, Intl Tax
Services, Outsourced CFO, and Litigation Support. We are much more
than your tax and accounting advisors. We re your strategic
partners, working to help your business grow. Our highly
experienced Team of accounting, financial advising and business
strategy professionals will determine the best solutions for your
individual needs. Our Team will do a deep dive into your
organization to better understand your needs, determining which
specific services would help you thrive. Whatever the goals you may
have, our staff offers the skills and experience to achieve them.
We believe that putting our employees first is not only the right
thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure
our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our
reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught
the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as
their primary firm! Some of these clients include Public & Private
institutions, Google, Meta, Amazon, and many more!If you are an
experienced Audit Senior, then Please Apply!Why join us?Do you want
to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Remote Work Capabilities!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsIs your background a fit?
Apply if you meet this criterion:
- BS/MS in Accounting
- Licensed CPA desired, Not Required.
- 5 years of experience in internal & external audits, internal
controls or related fields in international environments
- Strong process understanding (operational & financial)
- Advance knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards), MS Office
Suite and Analytical tools
- PfX Engagement Audit Software, and Teammate Analytics software
is a plus.
- Result-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to work
independently and efficientlyDuties
- Performs audits and review of internal controls, within various
operational structures and frameworks, to ensure a safeguard of
assets within the Region
- Meet deadlines, while upholding proper time management
- Communicates with key counterparts, including all levels of
management, on discrepancies observed and resolution measures to be
implemented in both written & verbal forms
- Executes data analyses and extraction (data mining), for
- Correctly identifies risk areas and improvement opportunities
relating to internal control systemsWe can offer you the
opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a
meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help
us revolutionize the way law firms treat their employees! Join us
and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at a
premium best in class firm!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!