Prin, Commercialization & Development
Posted on: September 24, 2022
DescriptionAt Constellation, a freshly independent and
soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we're providing the energy and
services to transform our future. Combining next generation
technologies and product offerings with the country's lowest carbon
generating fleet, our company is purpose-built to meet the
challenges of the climate crisis.
Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for
more than a decade. Now we're speeding delivery of low-carbon or
no-carbon power to help families, communities, governments, and
businesses meet their sustainability and decarbonization goals.
Constellation provides 10 percent of total clean power and 22
percent of clean baseload power in the United States and is the
leading competitive retail supplier of energy products, services
and clean energy solutions. The race is on to confront climate
change, and no company is more ready to meet that challenge.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and
believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will
best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities.
We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each
individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their
greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and
resources you need to design, build and power a successful
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our
employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to
highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with
company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive
medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness
program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and
Join us as we accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future.
Energize your career with Constellation.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop customer specific behind-the-meter storage proposals,
present them to customers, and negotiate/execute customer deals
- Enable new products/technologies, increasing TGM or otherwise
improving Exelon's bottom line (10%)
- Assist in end to end project management of CTV commercial
deployments ensuring operational effectiveness. (10%)
- Understand the types of customers/stakeholders served in
various Exelon business lines with a particular emphasis on
Constellation's retail commodity or distributed energy business.
- Facilitate and support connections between CTV's portfolio
companies and the appropriate internal groups in Constellation.
- Work cooperatively with Exelon business units to implement
deployment strategies for CTV portfolio companies' technologies and
internal innovations, and analyze and measure effectiveness
- Develop a deep understanding of CTV's portfolio company
products and technologies, their respective sales and marketing
strategies, and determine thoughtful synergies within the broader
Exelon framework. (5%)
- Assist CTV leadership with the strategic and operational
management of portfolio companies (5%)
- Build and manage an internal network to facilitate
commercialization of invested technologies
- Support the broader Constellation Innovation ecosystem. Serving
as an Innovation activator and leveraging Innovation best
JOB SCOPE QualificationsMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of experience in energy retail or utility
sales/marketing, strategy consulting, investment management or
- Bachelor's degree with a record of academic achievement
- Strong analytical, financial, and computer skills
- Strong presentation skills capable of presenting externally and
internally to all levels of the organization
- A demonstrated ability of working cooperatively with all levels
of management and staff but without direct authority
- A demonstrated understanding of Exelon and Constellation
commercial business units and personnel
- Strong modeling, presentation-building, and verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced,
- Direct energy technology company experience a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation to weather potential
business failures and/or product/technology changes
- Deep personal interest and passion in energy technology,
startups and innovation.
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and
employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin,
race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Associated topics: analyze, business analyst, business finance,
financial analyst, investment analyst, law, legal, refine,
Keywords: Constellation, Houston , Prin, Commercialization & Development, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!