Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, understands the company's business
systems, business processes and controls, including policies and
procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex
accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications
input, and identifies and resolves issues.
- Understands organizational structure of the company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and
transactions including related internal controls.
- Collaborate with facilities on product cost reporting across
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting,
business, or other related field and a minimum of nine (9) months
of experience in accounting related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country- specific accounting principles
- Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to
moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal
controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and
financial applications as well as intermediate levels of
proficiency with industry and company acumen.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Accountant or Senior Accountant.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
445 Woodline Drive, Spring, Texas, 77386, United States
Requisition Number: 158906
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Houston , Accountant/Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!