Sr Finance Analyst - Cost Accounting
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe
future is what you make it.When you join Honeywell, you become a
member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing
the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping
buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on
Mars.Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.Are you ready
to help us make the future?Partner with team of integrated supply
chain ("ISC") finance professionals to drive strategic finance
decisions in Honeywell Thermal Solutions, a business within Smart
Energy Thermal Solutions (SETS). This role supports the El Paso
Distribution Center and a factory in Golden Valley, MN. You will
have an opportunity to design and drive financial landscape, speed,
quality and cost efficiency through budgeting, forecasting,
financial analysis, and reporting. You will play a key role in
driving factory productivity, ensuring a robust review process
around direct material and value engineering savings and
implementing key finance strategies to achieve committed business
performance. You will partner with Honeywell business leaders to
drive key finance initiatives and decisions.Key
- Forecast, analyze, report and drive factory productivity
- Finance gatekeeper for ISC labor and indirect spend
- Standard costing and absorption
- Partner with Plant Managers, Strategic Sourcing and SIOP
- Identify improvement areas
- Establish clear processes
- Work independently
- Collaborate effectivelyYOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
Administration and 1-2 years of experience with Integrated Supply
- Experience with standard costing
- Experience developing forecasts and operating plans
- Strong analytical skills (linking results to drivers)WE VALUE
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity.
- Ability to understand accounting and financial processes
related to the business.
- Knowledge of US GAAP Sarbanes-Oxley and Internal controls.
- Direct communication with clarity at all levels
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and assertive individual
- The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
- The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among
- Proficiency in Hyperion, Oracle, and SAP systems Additional
- JOB ID: HRD182870
- Category: Finance
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd,Houston,Texas,77042,United
- Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Houston , Sr Finance Analyst - Cost Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!