Investment Banking Director
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Zions Capital Markets is the trade name for certain business
activities of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. and its divisions and
subsidiaries, including Zions Direct, Inc. Corporate and commercial
banking activities are performed by Zions Bancorporation, N.A. and
its banking divisions. Investment banking and securities
underwriting activities are offered through Zions Direct, Inc.,
member FINRA/SIPC. We are currently seeking an -Investment Banking
Director -to -join our team.
- Responsible for originating and leading transaction activity by
directing junior team members, being responsible for deliverables
and serving as a team lead for client and investor
- Responsible for the origination and execution of transactions
involving multiple bank and capital markets products and/or higher
levels of due diligence, which may include performing complex
- Lead teams that prepare business valuations utilizing
Excel-based financial models and comparable company and/or
- Conducts industry and company-specific due diligence as it
pertains to transactions, prospecting and internal
- Leads or assists with internal company strategic initiatives
including, but not limited to, Bancorp acquisition analysis and
industry / market intelligence updates.
- Leads or attends offsite meetings with prospects, customers
and/or potential investors and coordinating follow-up activities
(documenting feedback, tracking market data points, etc.)
- Compiling and distributing market and industry data to capital
markets team members, other groups within the company, customers
- Preparing or assisting with internal committee or senior
management deal information for review and approval.
- Manage, lead and/or mentor junior bankers and team members
throughout the origination and execution process.
- Ensure processes, controls, and work products are fully
compliant with all applicable regulations, rules, and internal
- Creating internal and external presentation materials.
- Ad hoc tasks and other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting,
or a related field and 10+ years of related investment banking
experience, investment banking products, services, markets or other
related experience/education or other directly related
- Experience working with internal teams to prepare materials for
review and approval by senior management and/or committee(s). MBA,
CFA, and/or formal credit training a plus. A combination of
education and experience may meet job requirements.
- Deep knowledge of investment banking products, services and
- Expert analytical, quantitative and communication skills, both
verbal and written.
- Ability to work with internal teams to prepare materials for
review and approval by senior management and/or committee(s).
- Significant knowledge of applicable investment banking
- High level of focus on work quality and attention to
- Self-directed, highly motivated and able to work
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and apply complex concepts quickly.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated track record
of meeting deadlines and effective time management.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and track
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Required to obtain required FINRA licenses including Series 79
and Series 63, if not currently held/active.
- MBA, CFA and/or formal credit training a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE! -
- Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption
- Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent
- Paid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal
Holidays, and any applicable state holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive
compensation in line with work experience
- Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees enrolled in an
accredited degree program related to the needs of the business,
maximum of $5,250 per calendar year, employees are eligible for the
program upon hire
- Employee Ambassador preferred banking products Zions
Bancorporation, National Association prohibits illegal
discrimination and reaffirms its policy of providing Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO), by extending equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and
over), sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic
background, citizenship, protected veteran status, military
service, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
or local law. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate
because of a person's relationship or association with a protected
veteran. This includes spouses and other family members. Also,
Zions will safeguard the fair and equitable treatment of protected
veteran spouses and family members with regard to all employment
actions and prohibit harassment of applicants and employees because
of their relationship or association with a protected veteran.
Applicants Requesting Accommodations: If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request
a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access our career site. You can request
reasonable accommodations by contacting us at
email@example.com or 801/844-7628. Please email your
resume/cover letter, indicate what position you are interested in
and include "Accommodation needed" in the subject line to ensure
your information is routed to the appropriate contact. Click here
-to view applicable Federal, State and/or local employment law
posters. My ProfileCreate and manage profiles for future
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, Houston , Investment Banking Director, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!