Financial Planning Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Title: Financial Planning Analyst
Perks of the Senior Financial Planning Analyst role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Director of
- Career development opportunities
- Great medical benefits/PTO plan
Senior Financial Planning Analyst Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local
renewables company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join
this incredible team?
About the Senior Financial Planning Analyst Opportunity:
- Renewables Industry - focuses on acquisitions and investments
within solar, wind, and renewable energy industry
- Company that has $20bn of infrastructure investments
- Strong Company Values - experiencing a TON of growth
Overview of the Senior Financial Planning Analyst role:
- Enable strategic and day-to-day decisions through financial
- Lead the development of short- and long-term financial
forecasts and financial analysis.
- Aid with financial deliverables for the executive
- Analyze financials for the forecasting and corporate budgeting
- Analyze financials to enable both day-to-day and strategic
- Estimate costs of operating plans and then develop budget and
forecasts during the annual budget development cycle.
Must Have Highlights:
- 3 years of related job experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Financial Modeling - Advanced Excel (MACROS)
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Houston , Financial Planning Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!