International Senior Tax Analyst
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Exciting International Role for a highly acquisitive CompanyThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Gareth DaviesAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$65,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:This role will support
the International Tax function including accounting for income
taxes, compliance, Non-U.S. controversy, transfer pricing, and
other special projectsWhy join us?Competitive compensation and
benefits package that rewards individual as well as team
performance. We have a strong tradition in sharing company
successes with our employees. Benefits Include:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Sick Pay
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Military Leave of Absence
- Health Awareness Program
- Educational Assistance
- College Scholarship Program
- Employee Assistance ProgramJob DetailsJob duties for this role
will include:Tax Compliance / Financial Reporting:
- Prepare non-US quarterly and annual ASC 740 income tax
provisions, using OneSource Tax Provision software.
- Prepare foreign return to provision adjustments.
- Assist with SOX documentation.
- Manage foreign tax compliance calendar.
- Develop and maintain tax basis balance sheets.
- Reconcile all income tax accounts for foreign operations.
- Support U.S. international tax compliance as needed.Transfer
- Have a basic understanding of transfer pricing methodologies
and documentation requirements.
- Assist with transfer pricing compliance and documentation
- Prepare Form 8975 Country-by-Country ReportTax Audits
- Participate in analyzing U.S. international and foreign tax
- Monitor proposed and enacted U.S international and foreign tax
law reform and assist with determining tax impact.
- Assist in preparation of technical and non-technical tax
research, compliance memos and summaries.
- Assist with implementation and documentation of initiatives to
reduce direct and indirect taxes by working closely with local
teams and tax advisors.
- Additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned.Background &
- Masters in accountancy (Preferred). CPA Required (or Candidate
- Minimum three years' work experience with accounting for income
taxes under ASC 740. Public Accounting Experience Preferred.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with OneSource software
preferred.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , International Senior Tax Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!