Senior Business Financial Analyst, Corporate Development
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Senior Business Financial Analyst, Corporate Development Job ID
16306 City Kingwood Published date 31-Jul-2023 State Texas Country
United States Office Location KW1 77339 Description & Requirements
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR
solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of
premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations
throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for
thousands of businesses and communities nationwide. Behind our
success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We
value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate
work and life events, and we partner with our clients and
communities to make great things happen. We have received
recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently
ranking on U.S. News & World Report's "Best Companies to Work for
2024" list, and Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023"
list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our
best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com Why
Insperity? Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity's jobs have
flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it's spent
with coworkers, clients, family or your community. Career Growth:
Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer
continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing
training. Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous
paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health
& wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take
care of our people so that you can do your best work. Senior
Business Financial Analyst, Corporate Development We are currently
seeking a Senior Business Financial Analyst, Corporate Development
to join our team. This position is responsible for developing
financial analysis on a wide range of business opportunities,
including non-medical new revenue opportunities, as well as
improvement in internal revenue options. This role will develop
financial modeling and evaluation for opportunities, as a part of
business case and potential implementation plans. This position
will play an active role in the financial and business analyses
that guide decision-making among senior business leaders and
corporate business development teams. . Responsibilities:
- Performs financial modeling and analysis of acquisition
targets, including valuation and financial statement analysis, net
present value (NPV) and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Develops valuation analyses for public and private companies,
including the use of discounted cash flow, internal rate of return
(IRR), NPV, earnings per share (EPS) accretion/dilution and
comparable transaction/company trading statistics to inform
- Participates in, the financial and business due diligence of
- Maintains all relevant financial statements and models for
- Assists in the development of standardization of deal process
- Identifies and evaluates new business development opportunities
by providing rigorous fact-based analysis and synthesizing insights
into actionable strategic recommendations.
- Supports the corporate development process including but not
limited to, initial intake and review of new opportunities,
evaluation of product/service, participation on demo calls and
internal review meetings.
- Develops business case for review of Corporate Development
- Collaborates with Corporate Development team in development of
implementation plan, including expectations and metrics to track
for moving forward and approved revenue opportunities.
- Develops initial assumptions and metrics on financial
- Monitors pilot, when required, to ensure metrics and financial
model holds up during analysis and beta phase.
- Remains current on industry valuation trends to inform
appropriate financial analysis.
- Assists in the development of presentation materials used to
communicate comprehensive analysis.
- Works closely with the Corporate Development team and company
leadership and the corporate Finance department to provide
financial support and analysis.
- Maintains all current valuation and business case models in
alignment with Insperity's strategic initiatives.
- Prepares and distributes internal financial reports to
management, including routine monthly financial reports and various
- Performs or supervises special projects as requested by the
Strategic Development department.
- Maintains current knowledge of the company's operating trends
through in-depth knowledge of company's financial metrics and
financial results, including continuously validating the reports
and analysis performed to identify such trends.
- Provides support and guidance to team members. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Five to seven years of financial analysis and business case
modeling experience is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial data and trend analysis,
and experience building financial models and business cases.
- Aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and
generate effective solutions. Ability to apply a systematic method
to problem solving, analyze data, and recommend strategies that
support positive business results.
- High proficiency with valuation modeling and techniques.
- Previous experience with M&A due diligence
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
as well as computerized accounting systems.
- Strong analytical abilities, results oriented nature, the
ability to manage multiple projects, work independently or as part
of a team, and plan, organize and complete assignments timely.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in
writing, effectively present complex, financial information; work
effectively and accurately under narrow time limitations; work
effectively with others; work independently from general
instructions; and maintain effective work relations with those
encountered in the course of employment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time At Insperity,
we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership.
Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Avature, Houston , Senior Business Financial Analyst, Corporate Development, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!