Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tax Senior - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life
Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Gino TunziAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $115,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
premier accounting, tax, financial advisory and consulting
organization. Based in Houston, TX with clients around the world,
we work with growing companies fostering innovation and
collaboration. We specialize in Tax Planning & Preparation,
Business Advisory & Consulting Services, Assurance, Business
Valuation, Family Office Services, Cost Segregation, Fraud
Investigations, Succession Planning, M & A Services, Intl Tax
Services, Outsourced CFO, and Litigation Support. If you are an
experienced Tax Senior, then Please Apply!Why join us?Do you want
to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Remote Work Capabilities!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and experienced Permanent Tax Senior to join our dynamic
team in the Finance industry. As a Tax Senior, you will be
responsible for providing tax planning and preparation services to
our clients. You will work closely with our clients to understand
their unique tax needs and develop strategies to minimize their tax
liabilities. This is a full-time position that offers competitive
compensation and benefits packages.Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, partnerships,
corporations, and trusts
- Conduct tax research and analysis to identify tax planning
- Develop and implement tax planning strategies to minimize tax
liabilities for clients
- Communicate with clients to understand their tax needs and
provide guidance on tax-related issues
- Assist with tax audits and respond to tax notices from the IRS
or state tax authorities
- Stay up-to-date on changes in tax laws and regulations to
ensure compliance with tax requirements
- Train and mentor junior staff members on tax preparation and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification preferred
- 3+ years of experience in tax preparation and planning
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and tax preparation softwareIf
you are a self-starter with a passion for tax planning and
preparation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting
opportunity. We offer a supportive work environment, opportunities
for professional growth, and a competitive compensation
package.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Tax Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!