Derivative Accounting Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Competitive Salary $$ / Full Health Benefits / 401k + Company
Match / Generous PTO + Growth OpportunityThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Natalie HocevarAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 -
$170,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a force across the Oil and
Gas industry. We provide industrial products and supplies across
the USA to keep America up and running. Our company provides great
health benefits, PTO and compensation to ensure Americans are
maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Join our growing team
today and apply below!We are seeking a dynamic Derivative
Accounting Manager to join our team in the Energy industry. This is
an incredible opportunity to work with a leading organization and
utilize your skills in Derivative Accounting. The successful
candidate will play a pivotal role in managing derivative
accounting operations and ensuring compliance with relevant
standards and regulations. The role demands a thorough
understanding of derivative accounting principles and a knack for
managing complex financial data.Why join us?Competitive Salary $$ /
Full Health Benefits / 401k + Company Match / Generous PTO + Growth
- Manage and oversee all aspects of derivative accounting
- Develop and implement effective strategies for derivative
accounting, reporting, and control.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, IFRS, and other relevant
accounting standards and regulations.
- Conduct regular accounting research and analysis to support
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure
successful audit results and compliance.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure accurate financial
reporting and decision support.
- Provide technical accounting guidance and support to other team
- Stay updated with industry trends and developments in
- Drive continuous improvement in the derivative accounting
processes and systems.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in derivative accounting or a
- Proven experience in commodity derivatives, technical
accounting, accounting research, and reporting.
- Previous experience in big 4 public accounting is highly
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, and other relevant accounting
standards and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using financial software and databases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.Come
be a part of our energetic team and contribute to the growth and
success of our organization. We believe in fostering a culture that
values dedication, hard work, collaboration, and innovation. If you
have the required skills and experience, we would love to hear from
you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Derivative Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!