Senior IT Auditor - Houston, TX
Company: Baker Hughes Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Role Summary: Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a
Senior IT Auditor based in Houston, Texas. The Senior IT Auditor is
responsible for performing IT audits (Application, Implementation,
GCC/Network, SOX, Security, etc.) in a fast-paced, changing
environment. Must be able to demonstrate a high level of audit and
technical expertise. Essential Responsibilities:
* Performs general and application control reviews for simple to
complex computer information systems inclusive of system security,
change controls, backup and disaster recovery, etc.
* Performs SOX control testing for a multitude of ERP systems
including SAP and Oracle.
* Knowledge of, and ability to, use and maintain TeamMate audit
* Creates and uses RPAs and scripts to automate testing.
* Prepares audit findings and working papers to ensure that
adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and
* Prepares and presents written and oral issues/reports and other
technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner
for distribution to management.
* Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant
state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or
related technical discipline
* 5+ years of experience in internal or external auditing, and/or
* CISA, CISM, CIA, or CISSP certification required - must be
complete and active
* Strong knowledge of IT audit procedures, including planning,
techniques, test and sampling methods is required
* Technical experience with various types of hardware
configurations, operating systems and application software
* Demonstrated technical experience is required: use of Windows,
Active Directory, Firewalls, and SAP
* Strong experience writing Audit Programs/Controls is required
must demonstrate ability to perform Application Audit,
Implementation Audit, General Computer Controls (GCC)/Network
Audit, Sox Audit. Desired Characteristics:
* Experience with Big 4 Internal IT Audit is a plus
* Experience with Oracle and Unix is a plus
* Advanced PC and ERP skills
* Understanding of IT audit procedures, techniques, internal
control concepts, risk based and agile auditing
* Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize
responsibilities with minimal supervision
* Excellent interpersonal, communication skills (oral and written),
and presentation skills
* Good judgment - fair and objective
* Commitment to BHGE Core Values Locations: Houston, Texas Baker
Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Keywords: Baker Hughes Inc., Houston , Senior IT Auditor - Houston, TX, Accounting, Auditing , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!