Work At Home- HR/ Sourcing Administrative Assistant- Texas Residents ONLY
Company: OptimumCX Customer Experience Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for a reliable and dynamic self-motivator with
organization and administrative skills to join our team. This
exciting work from home position offers candidates the opportunity
to learn valuable work skills, offers management interaction and
offers TONS of growth, training, and advancement for the right
candidate. You will work closely with our Human Resources and
Sourcing team answering, screening, and managing applicants. You
will then schedule second interviews for qualified candidates.
Administrative support will be provided across the organization and
provide accurate information via phone/email. You will also be
responsible for inputting new hires, scanning/ building employee HR
files, and verifying the accuracy of documentation. Time punch
management and updating employee documentation will also be a part
of your daily tasks.
Compensation: $13.00 an hour.
Work at Home Technology Requirements:
- Windows 10
- Intel Skylake i3 (2015) or AMD Zen Ryzen (2017) or better
- 8 GB RAM or better
- Two or more monitors
- Ergonomic keyboard and mouse
- Headset- Must have noise cancelation and a mute button.
- Direct Ethernet connection
- Consistent 50/10 Mbps Internet connection
- Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must reside in the state of Texas
- A quiet workspace with an ergonomic chair and desk
- Proficiency in basic computer use.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Ability to problem solve and resolve workplace issues and
suggest process improvements
- Good communication skills.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Full time work hours
- Paid training
- Advancement/career opportunities (WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN) 85%
of our current managers have been promoted into their current
- Benefits offered after completion of 60 consecutive
- PTO Accruals following waiting period.
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday through Friday
- Occasional weekend days as required when busy
Keywords: OptimumCX Customer Experience Solutions, Houston , Work At Home- HR/ Sourcing Administrative Assistant- Texas Residents ONLY, Administration, Clerical , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!