Associate Specialist, Subcontracts Admin
Company: Collins Consulting Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This employer requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants,
and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 .
REQUIRED-Candidates must have Subcontract Government
Critical need to fill position as soon as possible.
Candidates can work remotely from home but must be a resident in
the Houston area. They will need to go into the office for meetings
- Review procurement files to generate subcontract closeout
documents and change orders to ensure compliance prior to issuance
and closeout of each file to mitigate risk and liability to
- Work with functional areas to obtain information and
documentation needed for closeout.
- Ensure subcontract files are in accordance with established
procedures prior to closeout.
- Track progress and provide status of assigned closeouts.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail, data-driven mindset and
analytical problem solver
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the
completion of an undergraduate degree or 1-2 years equivalent work
experience in lieu of degree.
Keywords: Collins Consulting Inc, Houston , Associate Specialist, Subcontracts Admin, Administration, Clerical , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!