Company: ISCO Industries
Posted on: November 18, 2023
The Operations Administrator will assist the Houston Shipping
Coordinator with daily execution of administrative freight
activities and work flow scheduling. The Operations Administrator
will also provide administrative support to Vice President of
Manufacturing, Quality and Safety by performing duties in support
of initiatives and policies including compilation of data,
analysis, reporting, and presentation preparation.
The Operations Administrator shall be proficient with work order
processing. This activity includes compiling the required documents
for the work order travelers, posting hours and bill of materials,
and closing the completed work orders.
Perform administrative activities associated with the effective
management of work order processing including: compiling, scanning,
storing, and retrieving work order traveler documents.
- Understand Quality Management System (QMS) conformance. Ensure
quality records shall be legible, readily identifiable and
- Understand Occupational Health and Safety Management System
(OHSMS) conformance. Ensure safety records shall be legible,
readily identifiable and retrievable.
- Ensure all work order traveler documents are completely filled
out and signed as applicable.
- Daily scan of all required work order documents and pictures
to: N:\\Inspection Reports for Fab Locations.
- Daily review of hours posted to work orders verses hours
- Perform general administrative functions such as typing,
filing, faxing, copying and other clerical services as
- Perform other duties as assigned. Planning/Organizing:
Effectively manage and prioritize multiple assignments and
deadlines. Plan work activities to meet the organization's
objectives. Find new ways and implement new systems to improve
- Associate's degree or the equivalent knowledge, education and
experience. Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge and business use of Microsoft Office
products: Outlook, Word and Excel.
Keywords: ISCO Industries, Houston , Operations Admin, Administration, Clerical , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!