Regional Director of Sales & Marketing
Company: Valdez International Corporation
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Discovery Senior Living, the 14 th largest senior housing
operator is growing again! Our most recent expansion includes our
newly formed division based in Texas, Morada Senior Living. We have
tremendous opportunities for proven leaders to join in our success.
Morada Senior Living is hiring a Regional Director of Sales &
Marketing for our new communities in the Houston, TX area.-- The
Regional Director of Marketing and Sales (RDMS) leads sales and
marketing efforts for the region including community sales teams'
productivity and census building for Morada Senior Living. The RDMS
is responsible for planning, reporting, goal setting, sales process
optimization, sales training, marketing efforts, CRM training,
sales program implementation, sales compensation administration,
and partners with operational team and community leadership in the
recruiting, selection and onboarding of sales talent. The RDMS is
responsible for increasing the effectiveness and performance of the
sales team. The RDMS works closely with community Executive
Directors, Regional Director of Operations, and corporate team
members to focus on the appropriate priorities to ensure the
appropriate objectives and goals are achieved within the community
sales team (Senior Lifestyle Counselors and Coordinators). The RDMS
role does not manage the SLCs directly but uses influential
leadership in partnering with the Executive Director at each
community to maximize the productivity of their SLCs.
- Reports on all activities and results to regional operations
leaders and Division President weekly as well as reviewing these
reports with EDs and SLCs on a regular basis and on every community
- Coaches, trains, and assists with the management of the Senior
Lifestyle Counselors (SLC), Coordinators and associated sales
Coaches for improved performance as necessary to achieve
- Motivates the sales staff (SLCs) through effective leadership
and positive reinforcement to enhance our culture and improve
- Interviews and screens SLC candidates to ensure those hired
meet success criteria and standards for the role.
- Manages the mystery shopping and competitive shopping
- Provides Manager on Duty sales training for each
- Maintains accurate competition reports for each community and
has a complete knowledge of market conditions and competition, as
to advise DSL leadership on changing conditions; displays
understanding of the organizations "value pricing" program and
collaborates with DSL leadership to track and adjust pricing as is
- Supports the design and development of educational modules to
enhance professional selling skills for each SLC to improve the
overall effectiveness of their sales Establishes and maintain
compensation plans and yearly renewals for appropriate sales staff.
- Overall responsibility of achieving sales move-in and occupancy
budgeted plan for each community.
- Maintains knowledge of daily census reporting for all
communities; weekly and accurate tracks reporting of sales
activities, conversion ratios for SLCs as well as the reporting of
Critical Success Factors.
- Develops sales strategies to meet or exceed predetermined
- Demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of the CRM system and
be able to train SLCs and marketing coordinators.
- Listens to recorded inbound sales calls to coach sales staff at
- Performs community site visit audits and assessment of all
sales processes; keep the SLCs and coordinator sales process
manuals up to date and accurate.
- Visits communities in their region on a regular basis to
observe individual and group dynamics within the sales teams and
- Assists sales team with implementation at community level with
sales and marketing programs/strategies. Ensures that all quarterly
competitive analysis plans from SLCs are kept up to date and
- Develops marketing strategies to meet or exceed predetermined
- Assures full accuracy and complete integrity in daily, weekly
and monthly sales Reviews and approves commission reports for
- Educates all new and existing SLCs and Coordinators to the
standards of the SLC Ensures ongoing compliance.
- Ensures that each Sales Coordinator is supporting the SLCs
efficiently, fairly and following all procedures and their
- Ensures compliance with marketing standards (lead generation,
calls, tours, events, presentations, establishing and maintaining
relationships with potential marketing source representatives,
presentations, press releases) necessary to achieve census
- Assists in development of annual community marketing
- Reviews monthly marketing financials and budget variances
- Oversees and reviews the sales and marketing quarterly planning
- Routinely analyzes and reports on trends and challenges in
facilities or markets and provides feedback to both regional and
facility level sales performance.
- Develops and implements comprehensive marketing strategy
according to company and budget guidelines.
- Maintains adequate supplies of collateral materials within
budget and company guidelines to include labor hours' effective
- Ensures wise use of marketing dollars by effectively analyzing
lead and move-in costs per source for region.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public
Relations/Communications, Marketing or related field
- Five years selling in a dynamic environment; senior living
experience a plus.
- At least three years' experience in multi-community/regional
sales manager role with supervisory experience Benefits: Salary
$110,000 - $125,000 + Bonus opportunity
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary,
Morada--also offers a comprehensive benefit package. Eligible team
members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including
medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time
off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in
our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee
Assistance Program and accident insurance policies. Accessibility:
If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process
please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
Keywords: Valdez International Corporation, Houston , Regional Director of Sales & Marketing, Advertising , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!