Field Sales and Marketing Representative
Company: Techtronic Industries
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: January 16, 2022
FIELD SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE - Techtronic Industries,
ENTRY LEVEL SALES & MARKETING POSITION. SEEKING RECENT COLLEGE
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing
of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor
care for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home
improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting
strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products,
operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture.
This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for
sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep
heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling
innovation. Our products include professional power tools and
accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Brands
represented include Milwaukee -, AEG -, Ryobi -, Homelite -, Hoover
-, Dirt Devil -, Oreck - and Vax -.
TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward
out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the
best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training program
and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while
demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTi products.
- Maximize sell through of Ryobi -, Homelite -, and Milwaukee -
brands by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers,
Team TTi Management, and The Home Depot.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned Home Depot store
associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify
additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and
implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and
demonstrations to educate store associates, management and
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and
- Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users,
applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market
Note: Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the
above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by
employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the
position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of
continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales,
field sales or customer service required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or
lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to
move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects,
assemble tools and build displays.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong
organizational, planning and time management skills.
Keywords: Techtronic Industries, Houston , Field Sales and Marketing Representative, Advertising , West Columbia, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!