Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect (Remote Role)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Up to 25%
Enterprise Architecture work involves developing high-level
frameworks that align an organization's IT infrastructure with
business processes/data to improve the efficiency and productivity
of business operations including:
- Mapping the relationships between information systems
components (i.e., end-users, business processes, applications,
data, IT platform hardware/software, and networks)
- Identifying key interactions and dependencies across separate
systems and platforms
- Evaluating the total cost of ownership and return on investment
of various architecture alternatives
Level: A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject
matter expert in the job areas typically obtained through advanced
education and work experience. Responsibilities typically
- Managing large projects or processes with limited oversight
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower-level
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Computer Science, Business
Administration, Information Systems, or related discipline; or
equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant and progressive professional experience
leading software development automation projects.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in automating continuous
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Houston , Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect (Remote Role), Advertising , Bellaire, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!