Advisor IT ERP Reporting
Company: Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Posting End Date:
November 06, 2023
This is a non-union position
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative
environment? If so, we are seeking an Advisor IT ERP Reporting who
will provide technical expertise in ERP reporting technologies area
in the ERP operations. This is a key role to support the multiple
ERP reporting technology platforms to ensure the smooth functioning
of these platforms. The role will ensure that these systems are
configured, patched, and maintained to support the business
reporting requirements. This role will also act as a liaison
between ERP system support teams and Reporting team to meet their
objectives. If this is you, apply today!
We are looking to add an individual to our diverse team who shares
in our core values of safety, integrity, respect, and inclusion! In
return, we offer opportunities to grow and increase your knowledge
and skills, and an exciting career filled with a competitive
benefits and pension package including generous time off.
What You Will Do:
- Provide guidance for implementing continuous improvement plans
in conjunction with service providers and assist with monthly,
quarterly, and annual reports of continuous improvement activities,
benefits, and outcomes.
- Provide support and guidance to vendors to ensure TIS
governance and policies are maintained.
- Support the quarterly and year-end review by IA and external
audit and conduct and approve access reviews to be compliant with
- Provide support as SME to project teams in the delivery of
projects within the ERP reporting technologies portfolio.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support during delivery of
complex changes within the domain in collaboration with other
- Support and guide vendors in carrying out deliverables while
following Enbridge processes.
- Coordinate with vendors in analyzing existing application
effectiveness and make strategic recommendations for the
improvement, optimization, decommissioning and potential growth of
the operating environment.
- Monitor the incident queues, work with service provider to
ensure proper prioritization, quality control and problem
- Support vendor during patching, maintenance, upgrades, and
other related activities associated with the ERP reporting
technologies service area.
- Support release management and operational readiness; identify
and communicate operational risks.
- Review and accept documentation including System Understanding
Documents (SUD), support guides and other technical documentation
produced for the service area.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Enbridge's Information
Management services to ensure key domain expertise is available to
provide quality oversight of Service Provider deliverables.
Who You Are:
- Advanced University degree in a related field, e.g., Computer
Engineering, MBA or equivalent.
- Strong experience (5+ years) in designing and implementing
analytics solutions using Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle
Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing and
- Proficient in OAC technologies, including Oracle Data
Visualization, Oracle Essbase, Oracle Smart View, and Oracle BI
- In-depth knowledge of data modeling, SQL, and data integration
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and
Enbridge Flex-Work Program
- Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that
differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members.
Enbridge's FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees
the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible
start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and
the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role
requirements determine your eligibility for each option or
combination of options.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer .We are committed to
providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals,
without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native
American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can
request accessible formats, communication supports, or other
accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only
those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a
security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Keywords: Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc., Houston , Advisor IT ERP Reporting, Advertising , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!