Web/Graphic Designer IV
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Web/Graphic Designer in Houston,
Texas to work within a Wood client office. T his is contract
position with possibility for extension
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Creating compelling designs for a diverse array of projects
such as print collateral, digital, web, event collateral and
signage, logos, infographics, etc. following existing brand
- Working across channels to leverage design as a unifying tool
pulling together messaging into the corporate brand look, feel and
- Researching and completing all projects with designated
- Providing art direction and photo editing for photo and video
- Advising on production details and press checks.
- Collaborating with the Account Management team on project
requirements and applying feedback within scheduled deadlines.
Skills / Qualifications
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- 3+ years of experience with in-house communications or
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, specifically
Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficient in formatting and designing in Microsoft
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels in
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Familiar with corporate branding and how to apply branding
principles across all communication channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in developing cohesive creative campaigns driven by
- Experienced with current digital trends and developing branded
- Familiar with advertising agency workflows.
- Familiar with working in project management systems, such as
- Energy industry work experience is ideal.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across
energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to
some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide
consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60
countries, employing around 40,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Houston , Web/Graphic Designer IV, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!