Explorer Summer Camp Teacher
Company: Primrose School
Posted on: June 25, 2022
TX-77377-Primrose School of Spring Cypress
As an Explorer Teacher at The Primrose School of Spring Cypress,
located at 11616 Spring Cypress Rd. Tomball, TX 77377, you will
help young minds explore, discover and understand the world around
them.We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Explorer
Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that
promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development
of each child enrolled in our before and after school program, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach to teaching
and learning.Primrose School of Spring Cypress is an accredited
private preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age.Primary Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at The Primrose School of
Spring Cypress and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Spring Cypress
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred.
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Two-year degree in early childhood or related field
- Degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education or Child
Development-related field, and/or CDA
- Knowledgeable in elementary-aged curriculum with emphasis on
literacy, mathematics and science
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, Houston , Explorer Summer Camp Teacher, Education / Teaching , Tomball, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!