Female Elementary Teacher, starting immediately
Company: American Creativity Academy
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity to teach in
Kuwait and travel? Join us at the -!We are looking to hire a
dedicated elementary teacher to educate our school's students. The
elementary school teacher will seek to accomplish the school's
philosophy of education through instruction and example and provide
lessons that meet students' requirements, interests and
capabilities. To ensure success you will have the ability to form
interpersonal relationships with all your students and take an
interest in their general well-being. Top candidates are caring,
perceptive, and proficient with organizing children.Elementary
Teacher Salary and Benefits: Teaching Benefit Type Teaching Benefit
Details Start Date August, 2022 Salary $2,500 - 3,500 USD per
month, tax-free Airfare Annual airfare for teacher and 2 dependents
Accommodation Private and furnished 1 bedroom apartment + all
utilities paid Vacation National and school holidays Health
Insurance International Health Insurance provided Settling-in
Allowance Provided Education Allowance Tuition covered for up to
two children PD Allowance Provided Bonus End-of-contract bonus
provided Contract Length 2 years More about the American Creativity
- The school is accredited by the Council of International
Schools (CIS) and the Middle States Association of Colleges and
Schools (MSA) and is an IB World School.
- The academic curriculum is based on the Core American Standards
CurriculumElementary School Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in education.
- Valid teaching license.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience. New grads welcome to
- Proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and
methods.Elementary School Teacher Responsibilities:
- Provide direct instruction and supervision to and for students
in the school.
- Work to instill skills that will allow children to progress
academically within the scope of the curriculum as well as
providing strategies that allow children to apply appropriate
problem solving skills to their lives.
- Teach diligently and faithfully the classes or subjects
assigned to them by the principal.
- Follow the prescribed curriculum as outlined for each grade
- Assist in the development, creation, and selection of new
curriculum, instructional materials and supplies.
- Are responsible for effective instruction, training, and
evaluation of the progress of students in the subjects assigned to
the teachers and for the management of the class or classes, and
report to the Principal on the progress of students on
- Encourage the students in the pursuit of life-long
- Maintain accurate records of students academic and behavioral
performance as directed by the Principal.
- Participate in regular conferencing with parents and keep
records of such in the prescribed school format.
- Inculcate by precept and example respect for religion and the
principles of Islamic morality and the highest regard for truth,
justice, loyalty, love of country, humanity, benevolence, sobriety,
industry, frugality, purity, temperance, and all other
- Provide direction and support for student activities and
- Promote the American Creativity Academy in a positive fashion
at all times.
- Assist in developing cooperation and coordination of effort
among the members of the staff of the school.
- Attend conferences with other teachers to discuss academic and
social needs of the students in his/her care as directed by the
- Make appropriate and timely referrals of students in difficulty
to the designated support personnel.
- Deliver all required documentation, reports, and school
property in their possession as may be directed by the
Superintendent when their contractual agreement with the school has
expired or when for any reason his employment with ACA has
- Use and permit to be used textbooks that are approved by the
BOT and Ministry of Education only.
- Attend and actively participate in grade level meetings.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings and serve on faculty committees
as requested by the school administration.
- Supervise students in the classroom, in the hallways, on the
playground, and when students are on breaks, recess, and dismissal.
- Follow school policy and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance professional competence by attending
in-service training, seminars, and college level courses.
- Performs other related tasks, duties and responsibilities as
assigned by the Principal. -Looking for a change in scenery without
leaving your career behind? Consider teaching abroad at an
International School. Licensed teachers can teach at this private
international school and experience life in the Middle East while
earning an excellent salary and benefits!Learn more about living
and teaching at the American Creativity Academy on our -
Keywords: American Creativity Academy, Houston , Female Elementary Teacher, starting immediately, Education / Teaching , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!