Experienced Diesel Mechanic
Company: Rush Enterprises
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Rush Truck opens the door to the world of opportunity. We have
the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US
representing truck and bus manufacturers and employ over 2100
Diesel Mechanics. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International,
Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. Whether you desire to be
the best most skilled Diesel Mechanic or aspire to follow a path
that will lead you to Management and Operations our infrastructure
and support will provide a path to suit your goals.Our benefits
plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Mechanics are set up to
be successful. Our benefits ensure we have a great place to come to
work each day, financial security, career growth. And the best of
the best - our annual Tech Skills Rodeo.Diesel Mechanic with
A Service Technician is responsible for providing service to our
customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can
include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of
parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper
manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse
evaluation, and reconditioning.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and
services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused,
people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent
outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation
industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of
locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good
people to join our team.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and
- Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
- Install injectors, pistons, liners, cam shafts, cylinder heads,
rod and main bearings, oil pans, clutches, fan hubs, differentials,
fifth wheels, brakes, change or recharge batteries, and replace
transmissions and other parts.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to
determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety
devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
- Lubricate moving parts and drive repaired vehicle to verify
conformance to specifications.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to
increase overall customer satisfaction.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years' experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership
or related truck service facility
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Houston , Experienced Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!