Lead Frontend Engineer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
GoExpedi is hiring!--We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer
to continue developing and extending our products, which include
our E-Commerce, Management Control Center, and other custom
applications. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for
developing and implementing great user interfaces for and around
our customer experiences. You'll also be working with our technical
leadership and other business leaders to build, enhance, and
maintain the technical solutions around these processes. The
Engineer we're looking for must have demonstrated experience
working on a modern Front-End stack which involves talking to a
Backend with Micro-services, REST, and/or Event Driven patterns.
- Lead collaborative sessions on omnichannel experience with
development scrum team peers.
- Working closely with UX designers, Full-stack developers as
part of a cross-functional delivery team across multiple software
- Deliver quality user interfaces based on wireframes and/or
written requirements as part of a scrum sprint model.
- Act as subject matter expert on front-end design patterns and
implementation best practices.
- Collaborate with our technical leadership and other business
leaders to build, enhance, and maintain technical solutions.
- 5+ Years of working experience in a Front-End Development
- Previous experience in the e-commerce domain is a plus
- Very strong experience building web front-ends using React,
Redux, NPM, Yarn, Bootstrap and LESS/SASS
- Experience developing responsive UI/UX designs based on
wireframes, supporting multiple device types and formats
- Experience working with REST-based web-services to power
interactive web interactions
- Previous experience building web applications with Django,
Django ORM is preferred
- Experience using Git for version control
- Experience working in Agile environments (SaFe, Scrum, Kanban,
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States
without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future.
- A desire and examples of producing modern UX/UI
- A passion for continuous learning and a desire to keep up with
- The soft skills to be able to collaborate across teams
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Leave (vacation, sick time, and company holidays)
- Casual dress environment
- Professional growth & career longevity We are transforming an
industry and actively seeking talented professionals with diverse
backgrounds like you. At GoExpedi, we recognize and value each
other's differences as well as our combined strengths. We cultivate
a work environment that supports creative thinking, inspires the
formation of new ideas, encourages communication with all levels of
the organization, and promotes contribution and ownership. Do you
want to help us disrupt the industry with innovation? Are you
inventive, bright, and determined? If you answered yes to all of
these, GoExpedi may be the perfect place for you to grow your
Keywords: Lever, Houston , Lead Frontend Engineer, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!