Refining and Petrochemical Process Operations Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
TL;DR:Imubit is looking for a top-notch chemical engineer to
help transcend process industries with breakthrough machine
About us:Imubit, a Houston-based startup backed by Silicon Valley
Venture Capital, has invented a new machine learning paradigm for
process industries. The company was founded by world-class machine
learning scientists, globally renowned in process manufacturing,
and serial entrepreneurs. Our clients are among the largest global
energy, refining, and chemical operators.
We are looking for:You, a resourceful and creative Chemical
Engineer, with passion for automation; Your experience in process
engineering, process troubleshooting, and process control, has
brought you to believe the industry is ripe for transformative
change. You want to be a part of what's next in the industry using
process optimization software and machine learning technology to
solve core issues and redefine an industry. You aspire to be on a
pioneering fast-growing team that works closely with clients to
solve their difficult problems and provide them with proven
economical results. You are self-motivated and love learning new
technological and scientific disciplines. You recognize a
once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will:
- Integrate your vast understanding of process operations and
optimization to solve problems, monitor and evaluate the on-line
performance of our Deep Learning models.
- Leverage client's expertise and data to explore the process and
its economic drivers.
- Build and drive metrics to efficiently evaluate and improve
client profitability through Imubit's technology.
- Closely collaborate with world-leading machine learning experts
to ensure successful implementation of long term solutions and
on-going performance of DLPC --.
- Communicate the clients' needs within Imubit's teams to
troubleshoot and resolve ongoing issues.
- Nurture key client personnel relationships to ensure customer
satisfaction and on-going benefits.
- Manage the DLPC commissioning process to ensure key process
indicators and value generation targets are met.
- BSc in Chemical Engineering
- 3-10 years of industry engineering experience (refining,
petrochemical, NGL/ethanol, etc.)
- Willingness to travel to client sites -10%
- Optimization or Linear modeling experience is a plus
- Experience with Process Control and some exposure to APC
- Prior experience with project management or leading project
teams and refinery initiatives is a plus
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls
and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Keywords: Imubit, Houston , Refining and Petrochemical Process Operations Engineer, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!