Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Work Schedule: M-F 40 hrs./wk. Role Summary: Opening for a
Contract Controls Engineer based in Houston, TX. The Contract
Controls Engineer will be required to work on more than one project
concurrently, reporting to the NAM Services Subsea Engineering
Manager. The position holds responsibility for development, update,
testing and maintenance tasks within the assigned projects. This is
a services role which requires the ability to work on several small
projects at a time working with the client and responding to
offshore service issues. Essential Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with the client and Field Service to respond to
- Perform tasks within the Controls engineering scope for various
- Regular reporting of individual project progress and resource
- Review and technical input of project plans.
- Identification of technical, schedule and commercial risks
relating to Controls requirements.
- Assist the Supply Chain Management Function with
procurement/sub-contract activities, including variation order
- Preparation and review of requirements, design, interface and
test documentation, within company and client defined contractual
and quality requirements.
- Generation of work scope/definition and task lists within the
- Provide technical support and guidance within the Engineering
- Review of individual task solutions, ensuring cross-project
standardization and resource optimization.
- Interface with Product group Engineering overseas.
- Have knowledge of HSE requirements and ability to follow
policies & procedures and awareness of industry standards
- Display good oral and written communication and presentation
skills in English
- Support of technical and project execution audits, both
internal and external.
- Participation in project close-out and lessons learned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering relevant to position.
- 5+ years engineering work experience within an Oil & Gas
controls (electrical and hydraulic) environment.
- Experience in successfully delivering small/large scale
- Ability to travel as required at short notice, including
possible offshore support.
- Ability to produce Engineering documents within the ***
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge sharing and mentoring capabilities.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills. Desired
- Production Controls Systems knowledge.
- Offshore trained with current certifications
- Product Lifecycle Management knowledge.
- Deep understanding of Subsea and Topside architecture.
- Cross functional knowledge, Mechanical and Software Engineering
to provide support to other team members as required.
- Demonstrate proficient using MS Office applications, MathCad,
AutoCAD, CreO/ProE and TeamCenter. Nesco Resource and affiliates
(Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Houston , Controls Engineering, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!