Quality Control Engineer II
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Isaiah Rosario
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $19 - $24 per hour
A Bit About Us
One of the world's leading manufacturers of precision-engineered
offshore drilling and production equipment that is well suited for
use in Deepwater, harsh environments and severe service
applications. The Company designs and manufactures subsea, surface
and offshore rig equipment for use by oil and gas companies in
offshore areas throughout the world.
Why join us?
- Great Benefits
- Great Opportunities for Growth
- Work Hard, Play Hard environment
- Measures dimensions of product to print tolerance.
- Certifies all measuring instruments prior to use in
- Performs process inspections and validates serialization
- Uses performs inspections with profile gages as well as
standard hand tools such as calipers and height gages
- Can read, interpret, and understand blueprints.
- Perform inspections on components.
- Prepare inspection reports and maintain files of inspection
- Review inspection records received for compliance.
- Maintain inspection and measuring equipment.
- Prepare and coordinate Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's) for
- Self-starter requires minimum supervision has Continuous
Improvement skills and ability in leading individual and team
efforts for continuous improvement projects.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Word, Outlook and have decent
- High School Diploma and five (5) years minimum in Quality
and/or Quality Engineering and prefer Three (3) to Five (5) years
of recent Quality Control experience working as dimensional quality
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Quality Control Engineer II, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!