I&E Project Engineer
Company: Odyssey Information Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
**100% Onsite Long-term Contract Position; Must be local to
**NO Third Parties!!**
- Will support I&E Design, create scope work documents,
drawing index, red-line drawings to convey scope to I&E
- Will have those assisting you, but you may have to do some of
the field work yourself.
- Technical responsible party on the team, you'll collaborate
with I&E designers with the drawings etc., support I&E
construction, and cut-over commissioning.
- Tools/Systems Manager mentioned: Honeywell DCS, Triconex, Allen
Bradley, Control Logics, etc.
- These resources will work on Brownfield, lifecycle type
projects on control systems that have reached their end of
- Assist in developing project scope, Engineering Review, FAT,
SAT, Commissioning, Operations training.
- Must be local to Houston, TX and open to working 100% onsite
WITH 25% Travel.
- Engineering Bachelors Degree is required.
- Professional Engineering Registration or other related control
certifications are preferred.
- Bulk of the work is I&E type and design; Minimum 15+ years'
experience in design and implementation of controls and related
systems and 10+ years' experience in design and implementation of
- Need to be very knowledgeable in control system panel and
control engineering design layouts, calculations for any control
systems, instrument wiring, especially around shielding, signal
isolators, Underground conduit design-new implementation wiring,
conduit sizing, etc.
Keywords: Odyssey Information Services, Houston , I&E Project Engineer, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!