Application Engineer, Security
Company: Digital Air Control, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Application Engineer, Security Houston, TXSecurity Application
Engineer Position ResponsibilitiesHardware Engineering:
- Complete all documentation necessary to meet contract
commitment with the price and time limits established by the
Salesman and Project Manager and the contract documents.
- Provide equipment, location, and identification schedules.
- Create project documentation for submittals, subcontracting
installation, start-up, troubleshooting, operation, and
- Provide technical solutions regarding application of equipment
as they arise and within the estimated cost of the project.
- Give technical support to Sales Department and the Project
Manager during estimating phase and keep an up-to-date accurate
price reference for equipment to be used in projects.
- Support projects in the way of solving engineering design,
technical application, and installation problems through engineered
solutions, product selection and product modifications.
- Verify that installed project meets the specification and sales
documentation by performing a final check with Project Manager.
- Define the scope of software requirements for job sites and
estimate time to complete.
- Ensure all Maintenance (O&M) manuals for assigned projects
are at a total cost equal to or less than the estimated value.
- Maintain organization of all software, graphics, and
documentation related to the software for each project.
- Assist in project troubleshooting via remote modern/internet
and resolve software/hardware issues on basis of lowest cost impact
to the company.
- Complete controller software, graphics, and documentation as
part of the submittal package with operational verification of
sequences completed prior to shipment of controller panels to the
- Optimize programs to meet customer needs within the scope of
our contract and assure that all labels, descriptions, etc. utilize
verbiage that clearly conveys the function and use or programs and
routines in the customers (operator) language.
- Provide point configuration software, and any other systems run
software that will assist in reducing on-site start-up verification
and installation time and cost. Security Application Engineer
- Technical Associates degree in a relevant field of study
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or
Electronics Engineering preferred.
- No certifications or licenses required for this position
- Engineering design and project planning experience
- 2 years of HVAC controls system application engineering and
field implementation required
- Prior programming and/or graphic design experience or training
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and technology
- Ability to comprehend complex arithmetical function to compute
discounts, ratios, quantities and selection of various parts and
- Ability to perform computational algorithms for control system
functions and performance analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate strong quantitative and interpersonal
- Ability to troubleshoot problems that are identified.
Keywords: Digital Air Control, Inc., Houston , Application Engineer, Security, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!