Senior Facilities Engineer
Company: Maverick Natural Resources, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Maverick Natural Resources is a private oil and natural gas
development and production company headquartered in Houston,
Culture is Maverick's most integral asset, and we believe
extraordinary accomplishments start with extraordinary people. We
are relentlessly driven to improve and give our employees the
freedom to test ideas and take calculated risks to find solutions
that make Maverick better. Maverick's success comes from the
inventiveness and resolve of peerless talent aligned to a common
purpose. Committed to responsible production and sustainable
growth, Maverick seeks entrepreneurial candidates for
Maverick is committed to rewarding top performers and leads with a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package which
- 401K plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 10% of your base
- Paid parking at our downtown location
- Referral bonus program with a $10,000 reward
- 9/80 Schedule
- Job sponsorship for qualified roles
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Maverick. We've
got a lot of work to do - let's get it done, together!
Maverick is seeking a Senior Facilities Engineer to join the
- Key Deliverables:
- Lead the development of scope of work, preliminary and detailed
design, cost estimating, equipment selection, procurement, and cost
control of new facility construction or existing facility upgrade
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams to deliver projects safely
on time and on budget.
- Engineer and design vessels, pipelines, compressors while
maintaining construction, HSE, and regulatory standards.
- Develop and manage annual capital budgets for greenfield and
brownfield optimization and maintenance projects.
- Provide technical support for field operations and other
departments as required.
- Lead and participate in design reviews with internal team and
3rd party engineering consultants.
- Lead and cooperate with operations team in scoping maintenance
and optimization projects for existing facilities
- Behavioral Requirements:
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
are excellent and enhance the team's capacities.
- Demonstrate analytical and business skills with the ability to
work with and communicate effectively with a diverse audience
within the organization.
- Highly collaborative. Must work well with Operations,
Facilities, Production, and Reservoir groups.
- High level of technical integrity and a history of solving
problems using first principles
- A strong bias for action and results oriented. Ability to work
in a fast-paced environment and coordinate multiple
- Performance Situations
- Design new or upgraded facilities and lead implementation by
providing project management to the field operation and
- Collaboration with operations and marketing functions to
identify LOE reduction and methods to maximize the utilization of
well assets, equipment, pipelines, compressors, etc.
- Actively manage, track, and report on simultaneous
- Ability to travel to field locations on a regular basis based
on project planning and operational needs.
- 6+ years relevant engineering experience in upstream Oil and
- 3+ years experience working with PSM facilities and/or 3+ years
experience in midstream operations highly preferred.
- Experience in design of new surface facilities including
wellsite, pipelines, compressors, pumps, oil/water/gas separation
and processing facilities.
- Experience with process modelling, hydraulic modelling,
compression, vessel, tank, and other related facility design,
operation, and optimization.
- Experience with related industry engineering codes and
standards applicable to upstream oil and gas operations
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. - It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Keywords: Maverick Natural Resources, LLC, Houston , Senior Facilities Engineer, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!