CAD - Land Development
Company: LJA Engineering
Posted on: January 27, 2023
LJA recognizes that our success depends on the quality of the
people we hire. We are currently seeking highly talented
individuals that take pride in their work, function exceptionally
well in team environments, and contribute to the overall success of
the company. As a 100% employee-owned company, we promote an
entrepreneurial spirit that helps drive the bottom line and the
long-term professional and financial success of our employees. With
more than 50 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for
talented people to help us build our future.
Summary:CAD tech performing technical drafting support for assigned
projects independently with working knowledge of engineering
technology in a specific field.
- Creates CAD drawings for engineering projects
- Creates and modifies maps for special assignments
- Creates plan and profile sheets plus CAD file exhibits
- Completes redline markups
- Performs work as assigned from sketches, verbal instructions,
- Establishes and maintains schedules and offers progress
- Maintains current knowledge of design and drafting procedures
in a specialty field
- Other assigned duties as required
- Minimum of high school or technical school training with
courses in computer-aided drafting or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years' experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with coworkers
- Must be flexible to changes in work assignments on short notice
and/or on a daily basis as changes occur in project needs
Keywords: LJA Engineering, Houston , CAD - Land Development, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!