Technical Engineer (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US Army - Technical Engineer- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist
as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified
Technical Engineer responsible for construction site development in
areas such as technical investigation, surveys, drafts and
construction plans/specifications. They conduct land surveys, make
maps and prepare detailed plans for construction projects. This is
NOT a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Perform field and laboratory tests on construction materials,
surveys and drafts
- Draw topographic maps and charts using Computer Aided Drafting
systems and software
- Conduct geodetic and construction surveys and results utilizing
Automated Integrated Survey Instruments and Global Positioning
- Draw diagrams for wiring and plumbing of structures
- Provide technical support for vertical and horizontal
- Build scale models of land areas that show hills, lakes, roads
and buildingsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 17 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Houston , Technical Engineer (Enlistment Required), Engineering , Cleveland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!