Company: Clayton Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Clayton Services is searching for an Instrument Engineer to join
a thriving company in West Houston. The Instrument Engineer will be
responsible for utilizing good engineering practices and
maintaining basic engineering fundamentals to lead and execute
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: $145,000 - $170,000/year
Schedule: Hybrid - Remote Mondays & Fridays; In-Office on Tuesdays
Benefits: Full Benefits, including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Travel: Some travel to customer sites may be required
Instrument Engineer Responsibilities:
- Managing the overall design concept for the instrumentation and
controls on the project.
- Verifying designs throughout engineering and design
- Reviewing vendor documents to ensure specifications and project
requirements are met.
- Preparing material/labor total installed cost
- Assisting with the overall design concept for the
instrumentation and controls on the project.
- Reviewing and maintaining Piping and Instrument Diagrams
- Developing an instrument index and I/O list
- Gathering and accurately distributing information with the
Instrument Team and other project disciplines.
- Managing instrumentation scope changes.
- Developing cause and effects, logic diagrams, and control
Instrument Engineer Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Smart Instrumentation experience
- Knowledge of API RP 14C is preferred
- Excellent organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Instrument Engineer Education and Experience:
- 7 - 10+ years of applicable engineering experience
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical or Electrical
- PE License is preferred
Instrument Engineer - Immediate need. Apply today!
Keywords: Clayton Services, Houston , Instrument Engineer, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!