Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
TITLE: Security Engineer
Location: Houston, Texas
Compensation Range :$115,000-130000
You will be part of a talented team that demonstrates superb
technical competency, delivering mission critical deliverables and
ensuring the highest level of availability and performance.
The Information Security Engineer is responsible for safeguarding
the organization's computer network and systems and assists in the
execution of company information security strategy.
The Information Security Engineer uses a mix of soft skills
(internal consulting, security subject matter expertise and
security vendor management) and technical skills (security tool
configuration, troubleshooting and administration) to meet the
organization's information security needs. The ideal candidate for
this position possesses a broad skillset, with breadth and depth of
experience in the cyber security field.
The Information Security Engineer's responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Act as subject matter expert and provide consultative support
on internal projects related to or involving information
- Provide security requirements and recommendations to the
business to ensure secure project implementations
- Responsible for Threat and Vulnerability management
- Lead investigations related to security issues and
- Review and approve firewall rules
- Implement and manage security tools, such as Advanced End Point
Protection, Web Filtering Applications, Vulnerability Management,
SIEM tools etc.
- AWS experience is a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5+ experience related experience in Information
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems or related field of study
- Security Certifications preferred (CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM,
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements impacting
information security, including PCI and SOX.
- Understanding of NIST cybersecurity standards and
- Prior hands on experience with firewalls, routers, switches,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
explain technical concepts to technical or non-technical
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including
health, dental and vision.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Houston , Security Engineer, Engineering , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!