Behavior Technician CCA PRN Rosenberg
Company: CCA Rosenberg
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Behavior Technician - Children's Center for Autism (CCA) PRN
- The Children's Center for Autism (CCA) is looking for energetic
Behavior Technicians (BT) to provide life-changing treatment to
individuals with autism and/or intellectual disabilities!
- You will receive daily support and training from your
- You can earn prizes for perfect attendance and high evaluation
scores! We reward our staff with fun food days!
- We provide you with a paid 40-hour Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) training! We also pay for your RBT application fee
and exam fee, as well as annual renewal fees!
- Pay increases up to $19.00 per hour if you remain part time and
obtain your RBT certification.
- Full time positions with great benefits, paid time off, and
paid holidays are available if you would like to work 30-40 hours
per week. Role Responsibilities
- Implement individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Work as a part of a collaborative team under the direct
supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Work directly with clients to increase appropriate skills such
as communication skills
- Work directly with clients to decrease challenging behaviors
such as aggression
- Provide verbal and physical prompts to clients as needed
- Collect data on client progress using an electronic device
- Demonstrate flexibility and teamwork throughout the treatment
- Participate in a comprehensive 2-3 week training on ABA
techniques, CPR, SAMA, and other Texana Center procedures
- Participate in monthly continuing education opportunities
- Work is frequently observed by supervisors and parents through
a video monitoring system
- Comply with the Registered Behavior Technician Ethics Code
- $15.00/hour Required Education and/or Certifications,
- High school diploma or GED Preferred Education and/or
Certifications, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in ABA, psychology, education, or a related
- Experience as a Behavior Technician in an ABA program
- Experience with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental
Disabilities including Autism Job Related Physical Requirements
- Must be able to perform SAMA and CPR. Training is provided to
employees once hired.
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (15#- 45#),
pushing, stooping, light carrying (15#), repeated bending, reaching
above shoulder, simple grasping, hearing, walking, running, sitting
- Must have ability to see, write, operate office equipment,
operate a motor vehicle and have depth perception. Qualified
individual must be able to perform these functions with or without
reasonable accommodations. Texana Center is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: CCA Rosenberg, Houston , Behavior Technician CCA PRN Rosenberg, Engineering , Guy, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...