Company: IES Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
IES is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager (Low or
High Voltage) for a large project in Huntsville, Alabama! This is a
career position where you will be working with a dynamic and
growing company leading a team of professionals. The Project
Manager is the overall manager for assigned project. The Project
Manager ensures that all contracted work is developed, implemented,
installed and managed in accordance with the Company's
requirements, including but not limited to, safety, quality,
management and financial performance requirements. All aspects of
the assigned project(s) must be carried out as efficiently as
possible with respect to staffing, materials management, financial
management, customer care and customer delivery goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* The Project Manager will recruit, hire, train, manage, supervise,
promote, discipline and discharge, if necessary, all project
related staff. Effectively manage all human resource issues (and
escalate as needed) per Company policies and procedures. Complete
recommendations for project related employees' performance ratings,
promotions and pay changes. Provide guidance and mentoring to meet
all customer and Company goals and objectives.
* The Project Manager will manage the workload distribution and
monitor the customer delivery and job installation progress.
* The Project Manager will plan for, manage, monitor and maintain
project profitability to achieve Company goals.
* The Project Manager reviews all job cost postings for accuracy
and completeness, including but not limited to, the preparation of
invoices, customer collections and periodic financial reporting to
the customer and management.
* The Project Manager will manage all related quality and safety
issues on customer work.
* The Project Manager will participate in and/or facilitate the bid
* The Project Manager acts as the Company liaison for interface
with customer representative(s).
* The Project Manager will create, develop and implement account
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* The Project Manager must be self-motivated, positive in approach,
professional and lead others to create, develop and implement
project process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees,
vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must have proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills
and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral
* Must have proven high skill level to interpret blueprints and
other project documents, including but not limited to,
specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
* Must able to travel within branch territory and/or regional
territory as needed.
* Must have the ability to learn Company and customer project
* Must be able to secure and maintain a Company sponsored American
* Must be able to use the following trade Tools: punch tool with
110 block and 66 block blade, 6/8 position combo crimp tool,
Krone/3M/BIX, butt set, volt-ohmmeter, 4-pair continuity tester and
5-gang punch tool.
* Regular and reliable job attendance required
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency;
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* RCDD certification preferred.
* Must have experience in customer interface, such as liaison
between the customer and the Company.
* Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of supervisory or
* Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in
telecommunications or a related technical or construction
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects
* Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to define a project,
create a project scope of work, develop detailed associated tasks
and manage these to final completion and customer turnover.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or
characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring,
transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and
all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that
retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding
possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is
also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the
employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to
support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent
with company policy and the company's obligations as a contractor
to the United States government.
Keywords: IES Holdings, Inc., Houston , Project Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!