Nurse Manager (RN) - Med Surg - Houston, TX (RN #)
Company: Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Houston,
Texas. Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated
healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire,
locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for
local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire
the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health
professionals for our clients while building long-lasting
relationships with our candidates! Currently recruiting a full-time
day Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg Manager in Houston, Texas to
work in a 266-bed acute-care hospital with a wide ranging host of
services to include outpatient services, emergency medicine, women
s services, orthopedic, cardiac care, and behavioral health.
Job Responsibilities of the Med Surg Manager RN:
- Under the general supervision of the Director, the Nurse
Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for all functions of the
- In collaboration with the Nurse Director and members of the
Medical Staff, this individual is responsible for the ongoing
assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the
Unit by all levels of practitioners.
- Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of all Unit
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided by the unit.
- Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based
on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards,
Department of Nursing Standards, collaborating with the Director in
unusual situations. Qualifications and Education for the Med Surg
- Bachelor' s Degree in Nursing Required
- 3+ years of clinical experience in specialty area with an
emphasis on leadership.
- Previous management experience required
- Current licensure in State of Texas or compact eligible
Compensation and Benefits for the Med Surg Manager RN:
- Salary: $85k-$105k, depends on experience.
- Sign on bonus/relo case by case basis.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase
program, plus many other outstanding benefits. Troy Franklin -
Knightingale Health Services, LLC Research Parkway Area 3259
Progress Dr. Door B Suite 135 Orlando, FL 32826 Phone: [Click Here
to Apply] Fax: [Click Here to Apply] [Click Here to Apply]
Keywords: Knightingale Health Services, LLC, Houston , Nurse Manager (RN) - Med Surg - Houston, TX (RN #), Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!