Fire Protection Project Manager - Engineered Projects
Company: Dooley Tackaberry
Location: Deer Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The position will assume the responsibilities to manage client
project orders and support personnel.--Duties and
Responsibilities:Projects--Participate in project kick-off meetings
and complete Project Kick-off Meeting Checklist.
- Review and acknowledge client purchase orders within five
- Coordinate design review meetings.
- Coordinate design efforts of design/drafting personnel.
- Review design output for compliance with client specifications
and relevant codes & standards.
- Ensure design and documentation delivery schedules are
- Generate client change order requests when necessary.
- Weekly status review to confirm the accuracy of all relevant
- Review all vendor orders generated and ensure endorsed hard
copies reside in project file.
- Monitor projects against the estimated material and labor costs
and provide feedback as necessary.
- Generate complete shop travelers.
- Perform personal periodic shop inspections of working
- Advise Director of Project Management and/or VP of Operations
when the need for in-process design changes arise.
- Coordinate shop client and/or third party inspections when
- Ensure project equipment delivery schedules are met.
- Ensure final project VDR requirements and delivery schedules
- Ensure project is documented adequately with digital pictures
of DTI products produced.
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings with Director of Project
- Source new vendors when necessary.--Staffing--Communicate need
for additional resources to Director of Project Management when
- Comply with all relevant procedures of DTI QMS.
- Participate in ISO 9001 internal and external audits.--Safety
- Comply with all DTI Safety Policies.Desired Knowledge and
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or NICET Level II Certified
in fire detection & suppression systems.
- Knowledgeable in various manufacturer---s detection and
suppression computer design software packages.
- Good working knowledge of computer aided design software
(AutoCad 2013 or above).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word,
Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Dooley Tackaberry, Houston , Fire Protection Project Manager - Engineered Projects, Executive , Deer Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!