Company: TransForce Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TransForce Group is the Nation's premier CDL (Commercial Drivers
License) driver management company. For decades we have provided
outstanding CDL drivers and driving solutions to trucking companies
large and small. At our core we are a driver management company but
we are also a technology company. Modern drivers and trucking
companies demand technological solutions. TransForce Group
understands that need and we utilize the best technology available
to provide the most modern and efficient service in the driver
management industry. In short, we are revolutionizing the industry.
We want you to be part of the revolution.
We are currently looking to add a Carrier Manager to our new
Centralized Operations Team (an exciting new tech-centric division
of TFG). At a high level your job is to drive the growth of our
branch. You will be responsible for making sure that our carrier
partners are so satisfied with our current services that they want
to continue working with us and also provide us with additional
You have to know the client, their needs, the industry and how all
of those variables intertwine. You will address issues before they
arise and make sure that everyday our carrier partners are
convinced that TransForce Group is the best driver management
solution in the industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a trusted relationship with our carrier partners.
- Anticipate carrier partners staffing needs before they arise
and utilize the available TransForce resources (state-of-the-art
tech, deep industry knowledge) to address those needs.
- Work collaboratively with the Driver Concierge team to make
sure our carrier partners driver needs are met.
- Be a brand ambassador for TransForce.
- Proactively solicit additional jobs from carriers.
- Contribute to the creation of a customized carrier
database.What we are looking for:
- Drive- drive and requires a person that can think on the fly,
multi-task and execute long-term strategies. That means you have to
change gears quickly and excel while doing so.
- Passion to learn - The more you know the better you will
perform. There is a lot of information to tackle. If you lock in on
learning the info you will be properly prepared to succeed.
- Startup Mentality - We are essentially a startup operating
within a larger company. We need agile people who can master
multiple tasks and have the ability to pivot on execution method
and goals/KPIs/OKRs. We want people who are excited to play in that
sandbox.What we provide you:
- The opportunity to work with a world-class tech team and
industry leading driver management company.
- Career growth. We are a true meritocracy. If you are a high
performer you will have the opportunity to grow quickly with
- The ability to create. We are a growing unit with big dreams.
We are looking to provide a framework and have A players fill in
- Experience. This unit has significant experience across
multiple professional disciplines (startups, private equity,
technology, sales, etc.) If you show up and perform we will work
with you to make sure the experience you gain on this job is
properly packaged for growth here or at your next professional
Keywords: TransForce Group, Houston , Carrier Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!